Eddy Products EP-7ULM Heat Gun (Electric)
- Weighs only 2 3/4 lbs., including stand for ease of handling
- Replaceable brushes are easy to service and extend the operating life of the gun.
- Housing, handle, safety stand and trigger guard of rugged G.E. Lexan for superior electrical insulation properties, corrosion and impact resistance.
- Unique suspended "Quick Change Element" for ease of service.
- Adjustable air intake regulator provides variable temperature adjustment within the unit's rated heat range.
- Double-jacketed nozzle and shield helps maintain cool exterior temperatures.
- Toggle type control switch provides hot-cold-off operation.
- Includes circular safety stand.
- Delivers superior air flow, 27 C.F.M. air volume at 3300 F.P.M.
- 1 Year warranty
- Nozzle air opening 1 3/16" diameter
- 6 ft. three-wire grounding type strain relief cord, features neoprene jacketing and molded plug